Artthaus Studios is a place for entrepreneurs, artists, and everyone in between to create, engage, and connect.
Grow your network, discover your passion, and scale your businesses alongside like-minded members of the Artthaus community.
For Artthaus to thrive, it must be inclusive and expansive. This is why we actively create an environment that contributes to the success of our members.
Convenience for Creativity
- 1/2 mile from Fruitvale BART.
- Minutes away from Downtown Oakland and Alameda's Park Street.
- Plenty of coffee shops, from locally owned shops like Red Bay Coffee, Crispian Bakery, and Feel Good Bakery to national chains like Starbucks and Peets.
- A short distance to dozens of dining options from casual to fine and all types in between.
- Activities like paddling, biking, walking, shopping, and antiquing are all within reach for quick outings.
- Wineries, breweries, bars/clubs, and a spirit distillery lend to an active after the work scene.